This is very popular one-day introductory workshop covers the role and scope of soul midwifery. It is an exciting and inspiring day exploring the dying process, soul midwifery concepts and techniques to assist the dying.
This course is a great “taster” session and a good way of finding out if Soul Midwifery is for you
Please bring a packed lunch. We provide other refreshments, and biscuits and cake.
Some recent comments about this day:
“Many, many thanks for the amazing Intro Day yesterday. It was so informative and inspiring” DB
“Thank you for a wonderful day, so interesting, so illuminating, and for all the trail blazing work you have done as you followed the call to work with the dying”. ME
“Thank you so much for the workshop yesterday, I really enjoyed it, you were so genuine in your delivery, and I admire all the work you do.” JP
“I am so glad to have been able to attend your “Introductory Day” on Saturday. Thank you for your warm welcome and wonderful teaching.” V P-S
Fee: £120 by cheque or, £125 if paying through Paypal.
Course Dates for 2017
- April 29th Surrey – with Soul Midwife tutor Krista Hughes at Fetcham Reading Rooms, Fetcham ( to book see below)
- May 6th Dorset with Felicity Warner at The Soul Midwives School, Watercleaves, Bridport
- June 10th Surrey with Soul Midwife tutor Krista Hughes at 25 Northern Burway , Laleham Reach, Chertsey, Surrey
- July 8th Dorset with Felicity Warner at The Soul Midwives School, Watercleaves, Bridport
- August 12th Hertfordshire with Soul Midwife Tutor Wendy Halford at Bourne End Village Hall ( to book please see below)
- October 7th Dorset with Felicity Warner at The Soul Midwives School, Watercleaves, Bridport
To book a place
Download introductory course application forms here:
- Dorset (pdf 67kb)
- Surrey FETCHAM READING ROOMS ( ( please note the tutor for this course is Krista Hughes) to book this course, please email email@example.com and we will send you a form
- Hertfordshire to book this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a form
- Surrey ( June) (pdf 68kb) ( please note the tutor for this course is Krista Hughes)
You can either pay by cheque, or use the form below to pay the deposit, or full amount for this course via Paypal.
If you do choose to pay with Paypal there is a 3% handling charge ( bringing the amount to £125 ) which is included.